Dr. Ruty Dekel
A specialist in learning disabilities and ADHD: assessments and treatments (remedial teaching, teaching learning strategies and couching).
Academic and professional background:
- Ph.D in psychology, ” BABEŞ – BOLYAI” university, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- M.A in Education, “BAR- ILAN” university, Ramat- Gan, Israel.
- B.A in social studies, “BAR – ILAN” university, Ramat- Gan, Israel.
- Attended and graduated a two-year course in didactic diagnosis and remedial teaching.
- Attended and graduated Physical Therapy for the Mind: Workshop for analyzing and interpreting CPT IVA Test and workshop for computerized Cognitive Behavioral Training for ADD/ADHD, LD, & Brain Injury
- Qualified Coach for students with ADHD and their parents.
- Founder and Manager of the “Israeli Center for Learning Strategies”: Diagnosis and remedial teaching for LD and ADHD students.
- Lecturer of special education and remedial teaching courses, in the “Levinsky College of Education” in Tel Aviv and Eilat.
- Lecturer and Coordinator of courses pertaining to LD (Diagnosis and remedial teaching) for Teachers, in the School Of In-service Studies. At the “Zinman College of Physical Education” at the “Wingate College”.
- Over 20 years of experience in working with wide diversity of students in different positions.